Last revised on May 1st 2021.
WE MAKE YOU HAPPY is data controller for these purposes.
Our contact details:
Address: Raas van Gaverestraat 83, 9000 Gent
Telephone: +32 9 335 84 18
VAT: BE 0511.967.780
Data we collect
We collect the following personal data via our website to ensure that you get the best possible service:
– Your IP address(es) when you visit our website.
– Your name and email address if you enter these details via our contact form.
– Data about your activity on our website.
– Your location data.
– The internet browser and the type of device used while visiting our website.
Why we collect data
Two main reasons:
– We collect your personal data (such as your activity on our website, your location data and your browser and device type) in order to ensure that our website is easy to use and works properly. We do this with the help of cookies.
– When you contact us, we maintain a record of your name and email address so we can contact you again.
We would like to inform you that we sometimes engage in remarketing. This process enables internet users who have already visited our site to find it again. If you do not agree to this, please use the following link to change your preferences when you visit our site: https://www.youronlinechoices.com/nl/uw-advertentie-voorkeuren
What are cookies
Cookies are small text files placed by your browser. These cookies contain information (such as the visitor’s language preference) so that you don’t have to re-enter this information the next time you visit the same website. Some cookies guarantee that a website appears graphically correct, while others make sure that a website application works correctly.
Our website uses:
– Functional cookies: these cookies facilitate & personalize your website visit and user experience.
– Analytical cookies (from third parties): they collect information to evaluate & improve the content of our website (e.g. Google Analytics). They collect information about your computer and visit to our website (such as your IP address, the browser you use, the pages you visit, geographical data such as your location, your preferred language, and the time and duration of your visit).
Who has access to your data?
WE MAKE YOU HAPPY engages 3rd parties for certain (processing) activities, such as website hosting. WE MAKE YOU HAPPY is not liable if data is damaged or lost due to an error. However, we will of course do everything possible to resolve this as quickly as possible with the cooperation of such 3rd party. Personal data will not be provided to other parties, except when required by law or a court order. All data will be processed within the EU.
How is your personal data secured?
WE MAKE YOU HAPPY makes sure to keep your data as safe as possible. We do this by means of HyperText Transfer Protocol Secure, in short HTTPS. This is an extension of the HTTP protocol with the aim of exchanging data securely. Furthermore, we promise not to modify or delete your data, unless you ask us to do so. We make frequent back-ups of the data to ensure that they are not lost.
How long will your data be stored?
WE MAKE YOU HAPPY only stores your personal data as long as it’s necessary to achieve the goals for which your data is collected.
Experience any problems in any of these areas? You can always contact WE MAKE YOU HAPPY via email@example.com. Please note that we cannot process your request without proof of identity.